CUTE ?!

Eh udah dari beberapa hari yang lalu pengen ngpost blog tentang ini..

My bf asked me : what is specific thing that you like??!
Kalo ditanyain yang spesifik, liza ga punyaaa.. cause I’m a random girl..
I like many things --> just like what he said that I like reading, listening music, fashion, pharmclgy and many more. thanks that u know me!


i like everything that can be my inspiration.. I like to be inspired by something or someone..


Ohya ada satu lagi yang liza suka : I like something that is cute,,hwhw

I like cute baby, cute face with a cute smile, cute song with a cute lyrics, cute dress, cute color, cute doll,
all things are cute --> I love them

I’ve ever picked up a cute white smooth stone in the vase beside the street and kept it in my room
I’ve ever put a cute flower in my book that I found in campus until it dried..

umm, I like a cute boyfriend too..hwhw..
And most of all I love to collect a cute moment in life by taking a picture of it and put it in my head or by writing it so I won’t forget…


Mmm…I told u that there are a lot of things going through my mind lately, and u asked me what are those things?? Most of them is about you, I’m full with u lately, thank God the lecture has begun :)))! So I have more things to be thought about..heee..You could be my distraction when I’m feeling bad, but sometimes I need a distraction from you too.. fuuuh..you are the deviL..hahaa..;p!!!

0 comments:



Post a Comment